Interesting Recipes I came across

I have been finding these recipes but can't put them in my menu plan just yet.

Javanese Stir-fried Pork with Rice Noodles
Mexican Bean & Capsicum Soup
Tomato, Chilli and Basil Linguine
Lentil and Potato Burgers
Spaghettoni with Pork Meatballs
Sweet Potato Soup
Nasi Goreng
Roast Pumpkin & Pesto Risotto
Bean & Pumpkin Stew
Hash Browns with Bacon & Roasted Tomatoes
Tomato and Onion Salad with Tamarind
Pasta with Marinated Feta, Pancetta & Lentils


Table Set for Dinner, Agra, India by Neil Emmerson

Comments

Hi Friend:

Thank you soooo very much for the award; it mean alot to me (and came at the most perfect time).

And yes, you are in my circle of friends...the only thing that separates us.... is miles..(sigh)

Those recipes look good and I think I'll jot down a few to try out.

Take Care ~~hugS~~gail

Popular Posts