Kitchen Poetry 1


If have found a wonderful thing on Tilly's blog. It is called Kitchen Poetry and is at Simple Sparrow. Basically it involves posting a picture of the things happening in your kitchen each day for about a week, starting Monday which is probably still is somewhere in the world, just.

The girls went today with their Dad to the grocery shop. Earlier today I had heard that the shop had changed hands yesterday. My middle daughter saw this box of cake mix for $2. I believe it is an Australian brand. We have been making microwave cakes in icecream cones. I have a picture for a post about them sometime.

These wheatgrass people were made by the girls at a church program. One had a haircut. The bowls I love because of the shape.

Comments

Tilly said…
Love the wheatgrass people (quite fancy that cake mix too!)

Popular Posts