A Lemonade Award!



~~gail~~mooselovingmamabear, lovely hostess of Reflection Saturday, has awarded me The Lemonade Award. My little girl was squeezing oranges yesterday, and she kindly let me drink it with sugar and a little water!

There are some rules in getting this award. First I have to give give thanks and link back to the person who bestowed the award upon you in the first place. Second you have to nominate 10 bloggers that you'd like to give the award to. It's that easy.

The Lemonade Award is given to sites which the giver show either great attitude and or gratitude. Gail was a deserving recipient of this award as her husband was put off work very recently and Gail keeps on truckin'.

It relates of course to If life gives you a lemon know then how to make a lemonade

I was given the award because: "Linda at Remote Treechanger who lives in the Aussie bush, takes amazing photos, and "always" has a kind word." Thank you so much Gail. Gail's blog is very interesting and a little different in a nice way, please go over and have a look sometime.

I am awarding:

Lynda at Food, Fun & Farm Life in East Africa

Christine at 10Notes and

Amanda's Australian Story

I am going to choose the rest of my nominees later, as I want to do a good job of it! I know these three overcome things in their daily lives. They all have a lovely family.

I have found two more deserving recipients:

Reader Will

The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Comments

Thank you, Linda for giving me this award, I really appreciate it ! I will post about it on my blog & pass it on to other as soon as I have a spare moment :)
Have a wonderful New Year !
Christine said…
Thanks Linda, how nice of you! I love lemonade. :-) I must start working on finding more blogs to link to, because I don't have 10 at all.

Christine
Amanda said…
Thanks, Linda. You are so sweet.
I am not sure I have ten people to pass this on to, but I will try.

I will blog about it soon.

Thanks again.

Blessings
Michele said…
Hi Linda, you are so very kind and even though I don't post awards on my blog, I am SO happy to have met you now so I have made sure I linked you up and now I'm a permanent visitor to your blogs!
Have a good day, my friend, and thanks again!
~Michele~
(hug)

Popular Posts