Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Sunday...

Outside my window... it looks like there may be a bit of smoke around, which I am sure is unwanted

I am thinking... lots of lovely things to write

I am thankful for... all the lovely places you can visit on the net and that I know about them or can find them, there was a time where this was more difficult for me

From the kitchen... another Italian sausage meal. I was able to buy some that weren't too hot. This is our old standby with green olives

I am wearing... jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt and runners to keep my feet and legs happy, the other two pairs of slip ons, though nice are being given away

I am creating... thinking about blog posts and light shades

I am going... to swimming classes for my youngest

I am reading... nothing at the moment, but I have updated my online details at the library to make sure everything is current like what books I want to borrow, days to take them back etc. I am halfway reading through the entries in the New Year's Meditations

I am hoping... for continued car safety

I am hearing... the TV down quietly

Around the house... I have put away the singing Santa and the Christmas cards, others put away one tree, changed the lights ready for Christmas in July, but haven't turned them off yet, one small tree to go

One of my favorite things... I look forward to going to bed, except my favourite pillow needs a good fluff. There was a time when the kids were smaller I couldn't enjoy this simple thing, it was like I had to learn it again

A few plans for the rest of the week: just getting things done during our break for the house and the kids while we have the time

Here is picture thought I am sharing... of a hebe in my current garden.


Until the correct entry gets linked up, you can visit Peggy here.

Comments

Dorothy said…
Hi Linda,
You know I always enjoy reading this Simple Woman's Daybook!! It's interesting to see what other people are doing. Beautiful flower, too. Take care.
Tania said…
Nice post as usual, I always like to read what you are doing. Sounds like a lovely Sunday for you.

Your flower garden is looking fabulous. Before blogging I never took much notice of what was happening or growing around me, now I find myself running around snapping every slight occurance. I appreciate the natural things a lot more now though which is a good thing.

Tania
Joyce said…
Hi, Linda,

It sounds as if all is busy and going well in your corner of the world. The plant is lovely. I plan to do my Daybook post tomorrow.

We have a friend in Queensland, but, alas, that is far from you, so you most likely wouldn't know him.
Tiffers said…
I am thankful for the internet too. It has literally saved my life with all the information I have been able to get on Type I Diabetes ... right at my fingertips! God Bless the rest of your week.

Popular Posts