Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Sunday...

Outside my window... there were some lovely finches singing

I am thinking... I've forgotten, it is pretty hectic here today

I am thankful for... my daughter being happy to stay home today in the end

From the kitchen... fish souvlaki, haven't had it before

I am wearing... green capris and beige t-shirt

I am creating... laundry piles, clean laundry folded

I am going... no where I hope, I need the time to rest; maybe grocery shopping

I am reading... Endless Chain by Emilie Richards

I am hoping... I keep control of the finances to help pay for my car's engine again

I am hearing... unfortunately Sponge Bob

Around the house... we took two bags of clothes away to the op-shop

One of my favorite things... my second son's scrapbook with hand drawn illustrations

A few plans for the rest of the week: collecting the allowance for my middle daughter starting Year 7 to pay for her first pair of glasses

Here is picture thought I am sharing... our puppy who is a whopper

Comments

Kim said…
Oh, I had souvlaki in Skiathos last year, it was lovely. Come make it for me!
Kim xx
4streegrrl said…
Thanks for posting the SWD idea from the original blog. :) I've just started to post my own SWD thoughts, although I am not 100% today. When my health returns, I hope I'll be more inspiring. ;)
Joyce said…
Hello, Linda,
I'm just this morning getting around to checking Daybooks.

I know what you mean about treasuring our children's writing and illustrations. Four of our girls love to draw. Our 20 year old daughter is a fine arts/creative writing major at college. It is a delight to see what she and the others create.

Have a blessed week. :)

Popular Posts