Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... my dog looking for food which we then gave him

I am thinking... I wonder what happened to that guy in the truck last week, it wasn't in the newspaper

I am thankful for... the slightly cooler day we had today

From the kitchen... the cauliflower dish on my other blog

I am wearing... my nearly new t-shirt I got from ebay and brown pull on pants

I am creating... plans for the future, I hope they come to something concrete eventually

I am going... my calendar is clear for a week and I am hoping for quiet days

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... my health continues on how it has been this past few days

I am hearing... something annoying on TV

Around the house... a sprig of Balm of Gilead that I picked from our other house

One of my favorite things... the smell of water on newly laid straw on the garden beds

A few plans for the rest of the week: more of the same I think, but no trips out for me or hubby, just renovating and looking after the kids

Here is picture thought I am sharing... a photo of a self sown sunflower that I thought wouldn't come up this year. It is a great home for baby ladybirds.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lovely picture of the sunflower!we have been having unusually warm weather here. It's all I can do not to start tilling the garden...and unless we GET some rain SOON, there might not be a garden to till!
Are you planning to try any new vegetables in the garden nest time around?
Joyce said…
Hi, Linda,
Enjoy your quiet days. That's a blessing. Hope you continue to feel well.
Linda said…
No new vegetables this season. Spring this year seems very far away but I suppose it isn't really.

Popular Posts