Thru My Eyes 2009


Thru My Eyes at Gail's blog.

I am not sure how to play, but here goes.

It is hot inside again now, it actually cooled down quite early today. But the door is closed and the air is not coming in. So that translates into a shorter post, though it has dropped down below 30oC which I feel above that is a non-blog zone lol.

I have an unfamiliar camera at the moment, so have a photo of the moment as such. This one is very recent though. I wished you could have been with me to witness how dry it has become in the last little bit since I have been driving out of town.

What was I going to say. It is so hard to get the kids to bed. One has been found with a light on. Last night one was up until midnight reading Harry Potter. We actually gave the books away that she owned, but I am sort of resigned to it now that she will read them.

I was up early this morning, not sure what time, I think 6am. I had heard the delivery of our fruit and vegetables I think. Last night we were outside and different things and my daughter was upset because there was a yipping dog, like a little dog that had been left somewhere. It was quite distressing, but we thought it would pass. My son mentioned hearing it, tonight he told us about it.

I had heard it in the morning when I was up early, you can hear things quite clearly in the toilet because of the louvre windows. I was upset because it was still barking and it was morning. Then the sound after a little while sounded more like a bird at the end. I mentioned it to my hubby and he said something about lyrebirds. If it was a lyrebird I heard that is so special. I know they are about 15 miles away I have seen one. Imagine though one being in town. Our town though were we live is not far from the paddocks and bush beyond, it is just that I can't see it, only a little bit. It sounded like it was under the neighbours tree which goes to the ground. Anyway, I guess I will never know exactly.

What I was originally going to say, I have no idea. If I remember I will come back to it!

Comments

Don't forget to grab your award girl...LOL

Ummmm, "slang"....like words we may say stateside a wee bit differently... like in the south, my sil calls a shopping cart a "buggy", me "cart"... or "soda" and "pop"... we laugh at each other with all of the different "slang" for words...

Have a great day...errr night... off to work I go...
Linda said…
Yep, I suppose I am used to them, so no worries about appearing looney I don't think.


(We use the word trolley for cart, and soft drink for soda.)
Anonymous said…
Yep, here in the UK we use trolley and soft drink ... we're probably loony too!
Surprise... I'm sharing another award with you... come on over and get it to start your day out... ~~hugS~~

Popular Posts