What have I been doing?

This is not a formal post for a meme, but a little bit of a catch up.

On Saturday I watched a program that was running a marathon. I don't know how many of you watch the UK Changing Rooms. I watch it to see Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. Why, he is about my age, and even though we were brought up in different countries, he is funny and I can relate to what he says and the music on the show to match his leather jackets etc. I noticed he uses some of my husband's sayings. The marathon unfortunately was rated M and showed perhaps too much of his personality but it was interesting all the same.



On Friday I had to go to the neighbouring small town to see if there was a t-shirt left by my daughter's friends in the park. The town was having a Hard Rock Cafe or something like that and it really reminded me of my childhood where kids walk, well we were probably the only family that close to the hall but still, to the hall for a community event. I was really impressed.

The drive home reminded me of something from my early 20s, I thought maybe hunting or spotlighting, but I think it was driving around the country. The scenery was beautiful and I really enjoyed it, dark or not. The grass was lovely. It is nice to live in an area that is not that brassy looking yellow. It seems worse than I remember this year.

Comments

Popular Posts