Skywatch Friday ~ March 6

These photos were taken last Friday. Murray River flats.







Comments

Joolz said…
Thank you Linda

When I opened your blog this morning I was greeted with lovely pictures of country Victoria and the exquisite theme from 'Man from Snowy River' - I think one of my all time favourite pieces of piano music. I have MFSR on DVD - might have to drag it out this weekend.

You will have fun finding all your favourite tunes on Playlist. Did you know you can Add to your playlist from someone elses? I just flogged Jessicas song from you. Just click on Add and away you go.

Also, the 5 Spice Meatballs were delicious! I doubled the sauce recipe so there was plenty to splash around - very nice and one I am sure will become a favourite. They would also make a good party hors'doevre - smaller meatballs served with the dipping sauce. Yum!

Have a lovely day - Joolz
Suzanne said…
Great photos and I love the Murray its just a wonderful piece of Australia and was also close to were I was born.
Now I am homesick for Vic.
Happy SWF and thank you for sharing.andwo
Guy D said…
Very nice photos, I especially love the second one, its perfect.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
kden said…
Beautiful country and sky. Thanks for sharing your part of the world.
Unknown said…
Looks like fun country to drive through.
Jim said…
Great landscapes.
Deb said…
I like your photos, I am glad I stopped by, I have always wanted to go to Australia
Scrappy quilter said…
Breathtaking!! What else can I say.
Anne said…
Beautiful landscape, and so beautiful colours, almost as i in another side of the world cant belive it...

Nice weekend from Anne in Norway.
Tilly said…
I do love your skywatch photo's.
Very peaceful and fresh
Dee said…
Stunning landscapes. Particularly love the second image.
Unknown said…
The second piccie reminds me alot of England, great.
Anonymous said…
First, your header is gorgeous..those shots of Murray River are pretty. I really like your web page-
Arija said…
cerbitio
Your cuntry is so green!!! Further down the Murray in South Oz we are in a dust bowl.
Nice shots Linda.

Popular Posts