Thankful Thursday


I am thankful this week for:

~ seeing a harvest moon rise

~ our car stopped on the other members of our family not far from home and the garage owners dropped them off back home. Later on in the day a man helped them push it when it stopped again. We since have replaced our starter motor

~ last Thursday all the meats were available that I wanted to buy

~ I think my bulbs that didn't flower last year after being planted are now flowering

~ my rose garden being weeded and pruned as it will bring joy in the coming months as the violas continue to come up, flower and grow, along with the tulips


Click on the graphic to take you to the hostess' site.

Comments

Denise said…
I enjoyed your thankful post.
Scrappy quilter said…
I always enjoy your thankful list. Again thankful I can get to your blog. I truly wish blogger would get the problem fixed. It's a tad annoying because it just isn't your blog. Have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts