Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Sunday...

Outside my window... I have the blinds drawn, it is 7pm, I suppose it used to get dark around 6 before daylight saving started last night

I am thinking... how loud everyone's music and radio is

I am thankful for... lots of things.
The clothes my Mum gave my son. They are very practical for when he leaves home, and for next winter
and for me finding out my daughter had chickenpox after we got her sister safely off on her overseas school trip

From the kitchen... Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles

I am wearing... a polar fleece v-neck, black & jeans

I am creating... my daughter wants me to hem a skirt by hand, yes the same one

I am going... I'm not sure how far I am going, I am looking after my daughter who has mild chickenpox

I am reading... A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin

I am hoping... I do a good job with the bills this week and juggle things a good way

I am hearing... it sounds like AFL, but it is rugby

Around the house... my son's new shirts hanging up

One of my favorite things... I will enjoy the new school week but we'll see, the holidays are over

A few plans for the rest of the week: I may go to Melbourne, I don't know yet

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... a plane at the airport in Melbourne

Comments

Popular Posts