Menu Plan Monday ~ December 8



Monday ~ Chicken & Tomato Pot Pies
Tuesday ~ Mexi Potato Chicken Pots
Wednesday ~ Lentil Lasagne
Thursday ~ Bacon & Pumpkin Pesto Pasta
Friday ~ Sausages, Potatoes & Beans
Saturday ~ Pumpkin & Bacon Pasta
Sunday ~ Party Food for our daughter's birthday

I have been having a lovely time matching my four jars of Leggos sauces to the recipes on the Simply Great Meals site. I got the sauces probably from the Italian Christmas hamper that got delivered in late November. I usually don't buy Dolmio etc. though I have bought the organic ones when I could, these recipes are great.

The lentil lasagne despite my not really wanting to have it was a real treat. The mexi potato chicken pots, the family loves, except our seven year old for some reason. We had peeled, boiled chat potatoes with globs of butter lightly stirred in the pot served next to the chicken chili. We used sliced chicken which works for serving alongside. The cheese I sprinkled over the potatoes and added a small amount of sour cream.

Comments

Mmmm...they all sound delicious!
I was trying to look at the recipes but I couldn't view them? Will try later.

Gill in Canada
Menu Planning is such a great idea, I used to do it when the children were at home and gradually they both learned to cook and take turns too.
There is an award at my blog for your "fabulous blog" and thanks for entering my give-away.

Popular Posts