30 Day Junk Food Throw Down

The 30 Day Throw Down has its own blog! You can visit it here. If you want to find all my posts for my throw down, especially if you have found me through the followers of the new blog, please use the tag at the bottom of this post. I have some recipes links (unfortunately they are metric).

Saturday 5th

Breakfast: Almond muesli & milk
Lunch: Left-over Pea & Ham Soup with Kranskys & Brussels Sprouts
Afternoon tea: I wasn't really hungry after that soup
Tea: veal bolognaise made with Weisswurst

Sunday 6th:

Breakfast: Weetbix, sultanas, sugar & milk
Lunch: Left-over Weisswurst pasta
Afternoon tea: small amount of chocolate, I promise!
Tea: Lamb Sausage Pilaf

Monday 7th:

Breakfast: Weetbix, sultanas, sugar & milk
Lunch: Sardines on toast, tea
Afternoon tea: piece of cheese
Tea: Pork Chow Mein
Supper: I had to have a glass of milk.


Junk Food Junkie


This picture is called Junk Food Junkie. I came across another fast food junkie picture here, they all look happy like the cat. I like watching shows like Supersize vs Superskinny (haven't found the code to show you any yet). They are happy about their food for the first day, still enjoy it, but it doesn't last long as they start to get the message what it is doing to their body, and they find new things to eat etc.

Comments

Popular Posts