What I learned this week
Is it what I learnt this week, maybe I have a bit of a problem there.
I come across this question in the meme Happy Homemaker Monday and never quite know what to say. I am going to challenge myself at least once to give this meme "What I learned this week" a go.
I think the whole thing will be very telling. Originally I thought what I learned this week is for people with young children, what do you think? Want to join in? Here is the instruction page at Musings Of A Housewife.
1. Any time this week, publish your What I Learned This Week post on your blog. (It can be one sentence. It can be several paragraphs. It can be a list. It can be serious. It can be silly. It can be thoughtful and profound. It can be sarcastic. It can be sentimental. It can be ANYTHING that you learned as long as it is of a family friendly nature.)
2. Within that post, please mention the What I Learned This Week carnival and link to this post.
The people who take part in this meme have fascinating blogs that I could spend hours on. The link up post was posted on a Monday.
1. I learnt that if you have an infection under your toe, you can file down the highest part in the middle of your nail to let the pressure off.
2. That if you have an infection in your toe, nail polish traps germs.
3. That blogger has a new way of doing posts that you can use if you want to, where your photos don't end up at the top of the post. Am I capable of using it? We'll find out.
4. I learnt that learned and learnt are both OK depending which country you come from.
5. That Queen essences have two essences that we don't have in our collection. We are collecting them for the girls, they enjoy making things with them. The ones we don't have are lime and coincidently bitters.
6. Young people can take capsules with a spoonful of chocolate yoghurt.
7. I really do prefer my hair extra long and messy, than short long and neat. It makes me hot, needs tying up as it always seems to be in the way.