Back To Basics ~ Week 5


Planning for the future:

I finally got the plan for the second week of my fortnight done. It took quite a long time to find things for the ingredients we have already. I could have cheated on the last two days but didn't. I did buy less this "week".

Working for the future:

On Monday I received a Christmas dress in the mail for ebay. Hopefully it fits in with the teacher asked for for the Christmas concert. Next is to iron in on a cool setting. You can see the flowers on the bodice peaking out, they look a little like poinsettias.



I cleaned up and did some dusting in preparation for Christmas and possibly moving.

One of the recipes I have chosen for this week uses a pantry item we haven't used before. If we like it it will make sure it doesn't go to waste. It is I think dried tamarind.

I looked at the hampers that are coming first from Hamper King. I think they are coming while hubby is away for work. I just have to remember not to buy bread in bulk this Wednesday, so everything can fit into the freezer.

Building Community:

Today I got my girls ready for their ballet concert. They had good stockings, and I did their hair. I stayed at the hall for a couple of hours while I waited for my youngest to get her photo taken with the group etc. I got to see a dance my middle daughter is doing with the girls that didn't do solos earlier in the year. It was very nice. I now have to figure out if I have everything covered for the real concert soon.

Comments

Popular Posts