Lemon Tree...


very pretty. A standard plant that used to grow in nearly every Australian backyard. The subject of a recent wonderful blog post, not from an Australian backyard but from a Air Base in the US.

But also an ingredient to make lemonade.

I have been awarded another lemonade award. I am very happy about this. It is from Jules from On Eagles' Wings, an Australian born Kiwi. I met her on the Titus 2 blog party on March 2 or thereabouts. On reading her newer posts I find I have even more in common that I first thought, lots of interesting reading material to catch up on.

Having listened to a show by Amy Hagberg called How to recession proof your marriage, attitude is very important. You can find it on the sidebar here. I love blogtalk radio.



This award is given to a blog that shows great attitude or gratitude.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post;

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude;

3. Link to your nominees within your post;

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog;

5. Share the love and link to this post and person from whom you received the award.

Like Jules says: The winners are:

1. The first person who comes to mind is my newest follower Sarah Lulu. She works in Foster Care, Normal is a Cycle on a Washing Machine an Aussie blogger.

2. A Collection of Days

3. A Frugal Stretch

4. Bee Content Ranch

5. Out Back

6. The Old Dairy

7. At Home On The Rock

8. Tilly Tatas

9. Scraps & Pieces of our Lives

10. Mom's Musings

These are a lovely collection of blogs. I hope you visit some.

Comments

Thank you so much for this kind award. I am honored.
Sarah Lulu said…
Thank you so very much. My first award. I was so suprised.

Interesting the Universe gave me something just when I needed it.

Very blessed.
Tilly said…
Thank you so much Linda (and I haven't even blogged the last award you gave me either! - you are very kind). I'm very behind with my blog reading at the moment. What with the car prang, my kitchen refit, trying to redecorate and Nipper being a bit under the weather there doesn't seem to be much free time. Such is life!
Thanks, Linda! I'm honoured to receive this.
Joyce said…
Thank you, Linda! Sometimes, when I need to stand up for something, I feel more like a lemon than lemonade, but I do thank you.

I read the post by Sandra that you recommended (the one about the lemon tree), and enjoyed it, too. Now I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other great bloggers whom you recommend.

Hope you have a beautiful day, Linda. <3
Anonymous said…
Thank you much! If I can get the phone line to cooperate, I'll get it posted sometime this weekend...I hope!!
I'll check out the other winners too.
Scrappy quilter said…
Thank you for this award. I too am honored..
Sandra said…
Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my blog post, you are too sweet :)

Congratulations on the award!
Tania said…
Thank you Linda for choosing to give me this award, I feel very honoured.

Tania
MyBulletinBoard said…
Thank you, Linda, for the mention. You are so kind.
Hi Linda....I've blogged and posted about my award. Thanks again!

http://athomeontherock.blogspot.com/2009/04/award.html

Popular Posts