Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Remote Treechanger
Living in the Sticks
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Australian photos
August 23, 2009
A bit of local architecture
I was visiting Joyce in the last day, and saw a
photo she took of Pt. Reyes in California
. Here is a photo of a similar building I took today. It used to be a bank, then another bank, now a private home.
Comments
Scrappy quilter
said…
I love how they made it into a home. Very nice.
Danton
said…
Really, the building is more apt to be an abode for a family than a bank.
Joyce
said…
Hi, Linda,
Yes! I can see a lot of similarity between the two buildings. It's interesting that your local building has seen so many changes.
Popular Posts
May 14, 2016
University and Reading
August 30, 2010
Happy Homemaker Monday
Comments
Yes! I can see a lot of similarity between the two buildings. It's interesting that your local building has seen so many changes.