Random Dozen Meme #3



1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
Ages 11-13? I started High School early, a year younger, so I was in High School in forms 1-3 which is now 7-9. Those were the years I took cooking and needlework classes and rode on the bus.

2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
I thought I didn't like the Beatles. But, I like Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
I think they are all the same.

4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
Guest.

5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
No and no.

6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
I probably at the moment, don't like to do any, and probably do all three a little bit.

7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
I think the ones I don't like even in everyday life, don't like me either. Though some I thought wouldn't warm to me to talk to seem to be doing that, it is a small town after all. So I'll start again. I think when I was single I tended to turn away strangers, people with unknown backgrounds. I thought I worked out why that was recently, but I have forgotten. It doesn't seem right, and I think I found a logical reason.

8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
Something that actually makes you feel not hungry anymore, some snack foods don't do much.

9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
If they have been around a long time you know they are there lol. Nothing is buried lol.

10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
I think I have just seen Far and Away.

11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
Put it in the cupboard.

12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
It is very cold today, maybe it was the party pies I had for lunch, they were nice, in honor of the football Grand Final. My husband's team won.

Comments

Popular Posts