Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... haze and white fake pear blossoms

I am thinking... happy thoughts

I am thankful for... my son coming home at a decent hour last night and a good night's sleep

From the kitchen... something with pumpkin, Spicy Pumpkin & Beans

I am wearing... orange t-shirt, very plain jeans

I am creating... an intinerary

I am going... food shopping, and our new house

I am reading... If I Gained The World by Linda Nichols, not my usual kind of book

I am hoping... my son has a nice time at camp

I am hearing... my son singing, or talking, repeating something

Around the house... cleaning up to start the holidays right

One of my favorite things... a clean kitchen floor

A few plans for the rest of the week:  lots and lots of organising, a trip to the Post Office, a trip to school, mailing, forms to fill out, it will be so good to have these things done, paying bills, sending three kids off to camp.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... this is from last weekend



Please visit The Simple Womans Daybook by Peggy.

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
I enjoy some of Nichols books, others I just can't seem to get into. Are you finding there is a difference in much of inspirational reading? I'm thinking there seems to be less and less scripture verses and some of the books I've read recently are more and more like regular books other than there is no bad language. Just wondering if you are feeling the same way?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Popular Posts