Wordless Wednesday ~ July 23

Comments

Linda, very good; it couldn't be more wordless!
I live in Canada and its the height of Summer here. So we have all been busy whining about the high humidity etc, so I posted a photo of outside of our house in February on my blog yesterday......so it was nice to see your photo...it cooled me down nicely!!!

Lovely blog,

Gill from Canada
I am in the Pacific Northwest. Right now it is summer and beautiful. The garden is producing like mad. The thought of winter is far far away, in Australia! Hope you'll have a great garden in spring...
CK Ng said…
This is cool! Happy WW! Mine on Japanese Wedding Portraits is also up.
Anonymous said…
Very "cool"

happy ww, andi

http://journizer.com/andi/de/blogcomments/282/1624/1003-wordless-wednesday-beautiful-stuttgart-germany
Anonymous said…
Augh...not winter :) I live in MI in the US, and it's still the middle of summer...I don't even want to think about winter yet.
flmom said…
It looks so refreshingingly cool! Fun photo!!!
Linda said…
Thanks Gill.

LOL My Garden.

Thanks Andi.

char is it very hard at this time of year with opposite seasons. My son had to go a few hours to find this snow, it is not on the ground here.

The Japanese wedding is lovely.

Popular Posts