Another award!


I feel very humble to get this award, especially this week when posting has been more difficult. Thank you so much Denise. It started my day off well as well, and I thank you for that. Denise gave me this award and you can find her at An English Girl Rambles.


The rules accompanying this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who has awarded you;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Add links to those blogs on yours and
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Since there are no guidelines I looked up the meaning of brilliant, as a way of choosing. "(p. pr.) Distinguished by qualities which excite admiration; splendid; shining; as, brilliant talents."


My first nomination is Tina at Delicioso Mama
then Connie at Ash Lane Farm
Kim at The Narrow Path
Moey at Mammas Heart and Hearth
Gill at That British Woman
Tania at Out Back
Hill upon hill

Comments

Connie Peterson said…
Thank you for the honor and the reward. I will post this as soon as possible!
Hill upon Hill said…
You are very kind to think of me. I do enjoy your visits and comments and I do value seeing how your week unfolds. Hope you have rain too.
flmom said…
This is most surprising and flattering! Thank you so much!!!
thank you so much for the award, that is so very, very kind of you.

Gill

Popular Posts