Blessed by a porcupine


Seeds From My Garden is the host place of this wonderful meme, we had fun with it last week. So here we are again (I was two days late last week) "listing those things which bring me joy or pleasure or peace. Or anything good, for that matter."



eggs
earth worm
easter daisy (michaelmas)
echidna (sometimes called porcupine)
ephobia
Edna Walling
eggnog (I love the supermarket one I had a few years ago)
Endicott (a trip my husband did)
Enid Blyton (maybe The Famous Five?)
erigeron
Everhot wood stove
Exeter (family tree)









This little fellow we came across on a trip to photograph wild flowers. I know a few places where they can be found in Victoria and NSW and it makes me happy and I keep my eye out for them. When we were first married mostly we saw them on a friend's farm. A hidden blessing for when we went rabbit hunting.







From our current garden


I found a great place called crossword solver to look for E words. So many in fact that I skimmed some possibly wonderful words.

Comments

MelMel said…
How cute!
How are you today?
xx
Caroline said…
I find echidna's to be so facinating to sit & watch. We had one that lived near our house when the children were small. Many delightful hours watching his/her? antics.
Tilly said…
Oh dear, I can't think of any good E's today. I have a dreadful cold and all I can think of is 'earache'!
(I've never seen one of those animals before!)
Linda said…
Hi MelMel and Caroline.

I am good melmel. That sounds like fun Caroline.
Linda said…
I'm sorry to hear that Tilly.
Tania said…
G'day Linda,

What a cutie is that porcupine, I think we get them in this area but I haven't laid my eyes on one. They are shy little creatures.

We have little marsupial mice here and they hop like kangaroos, but I haven't seen them either, just their footprints.

Enjoy your day.

Tania
someone else said…
You have a very interesting list. Thanks for joining in with me for Alphabet Soup!

Popular Posts