Thank you

Bouquet of Flowers in Vase with Thank You Note by Tim O'Hara
Bouquet of Flowers in Vase with Thank You Note



Thank you to all those who voted in my poll (ten).

The things you would like to see more of, the winner is Simple Living.

This is followed by Family Life, Recipes, Housekeeping, Aussie Stuff, & Stuff About Me

then Remote Issues, Photos, Homesteading/Preserving/Vegetables, Large Families

then Book Reviews,

and lastly at 10% is Country Music, More of the same and My opinions.

The results are:

Recipes 50%
Family Life 50%
Book Reviews 20%
Remote Issues 30%
Photos 30%
Housekeeping 50%
Simple Living 60%
Homesteading/Preserving/Vegetables 30%
Large Families 30%
Aussie Stuff 50%
Stuff about me 50%
My Opinions 10%
Country Music 10%
More of the same 10%
More writing in general 0%
Retro stuff 0%

The only category that I thought of later was gardening in general.


I have been reading up on Simple Living to get some ideas. I will be referring back often and thinking. Thank you so much again. I hope the results make it more enjoyable for you once I get going.

Comments

Caroline said…
Oh wow can't believe you are related to Doug Flanigan he was an absoulate legend. That is so mad as my DD would say.Thankyou for sharing that with me can't wait to tell casey- their Dad use to rodeo in the states before he died.(not by bulls)
Linda said…
One of the things I love about living here is you see men riding horses, like my Dad did when I was little.

I didn't know about Doug until I got interested in family trees, but wonder if that had something to do with our rodeo watching.

I tried barrel racing once, I think I got dragged along by the stirrup lol.

Rodeo riding in the States sound pretty amazing.

I am pretty impressed with Casey too!
I forgot to vote??? I like all your posts so I vote for them all!!!

Gill
flmom said…
I definitely love reading Aussie related stuff (which is one of the things I voted for). I will admit that I don't always understand all of it, but it's a fantastic learning experience for me.
Tania said…
Good morning Linda,

Whoops, I forgot to vote too!

I look forward to dropping by everyday and reading all your posts anyway, they are all interesting.

It would seem a lot of people may be looking toward a simple life now that the world is experiencing a few difficulties, and saving money by any means may become a priority.

Have a good day,

Tania
Fiona said…
I have missed reading your blog in the last week or more so missed any vote, but I like all your posts ... if asked I guess I might pick simple living too ...

Popular Posts