Menu Plan Monday ~ November 3



Monday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Tuesday ~ Beef Chow Mein
Wednesday ~ Chops, Chips & Greek Salad
Thursday ~ Macaroni Carbonara
Friday ~ Pasta with sausage, rosemary and tomato sauce
Saturday ~ Penne with Borlotti Beans
Sunday ~ Bucatini with Sausage, Tomato and Caramelised Onion


This recipe is from Gabriel Gate's Fast Pasta.

Penne with Borlotti Beans

Serves 4

400g penne
400g can borlotti beans
4 tbsp Italian-style tomato sauce
freshly ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil or butter
1 tsp chopped parsley

Cook penne in a large amount of boiling salted water until al dente.

Meanwhile, drain borlotti beans and discard liquid. Reheat beans with tomato sauce and season with pepper, garlic, oil or butter and parsley.

Drain cooked pasta and gently toss with beans before serving.

Comments

Caroline said…
Hi Linda I think your blog is fantastic too. Thanks for the award here's one for you.Caroline
Unknown said…
I love his weeks menu it has a decidedly italian/mediterranean flavour. I'll send my lot round for dinner!!!!!!!!!!LOL

daisymum
Caroline said…
Hi Linda hoping I did the award right Thanks for your help
The dB family said…
Yum! I think I'll come for supper at your place this week.

Thanks for the blog award!
Dorothy said…
Nothing like reading a menu to make me hungry! I need to try out some new ones. Great blog!
Leaon Mary said…
Mmmm this sounds delicious!
I've never heard of borlotti beans before?
I'm off to read smore!

Popular Posts