Oops

I read to much of That British Woman's post and now I am tagged.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. Though I am curious how my name is similar to my Grandmother's maiden name and my Great Grandma's name. It has the same letters, same number of letters only the first letter is different. I didn't get my Mum's second name that is the same as her Mother's second name. My Nana used her second name as a first name. I got a name short like it with the same letter at the start.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I had a sooky week a few weeks ago, that thankfully I have forgotten. That week could have been more recent but I can't remember.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to. I asked a chiropractor to fix a click in my wrist, but it ruined my handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pastrami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, two boys and three girls.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, that would be fun. ?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably more than I would admit to.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. No, went probably when I was 11.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Weetbix with Provita Weatharts and sultanas added.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am. Too much grocery lifting perhaps.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate or vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Maybe what they are saying about themselves, I don't know.

15. RED OR PINK? Red?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't like to think about that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Same as above.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Huh?

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None right now.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Probably a tuna bake with anchovies in the bread topping. I joked that it had crab shells in it. The anchovies made it very seafoody.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. My music is sad atm. Bored, but I can't justify buying a new one just yet.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red?

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Maybe the smell of the bush.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mum I think.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes.

26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I watched the AFL Grandfinal.

27. HAIR COLOR? Black.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown. Apparently it has green in it too, but I didn't know that. My daughter has my Dad's brown eyes, so I was wondering how mine were different. Yes, my mother has green eyes.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? English with white pepper.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. Most books and movies are too much like real life to me. I am challenging myself to read contempory novels.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Maybe parts of the kids movies. I was going to answer the last movie in the Love Comes Softly series (which is on Hallmark on Austar very soon, 15th and the 22nd). But it was Anne of Green Gables on the internet. Is it a movie or a TV series? I am not sure. I watched the last two Love Comes Softly movies on You Tube as well. I didn't think I would ever watch movies on the internet, but I suppose having Broadband has changed all that.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I don't wear shirts.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Leaning more towards winter at the moment. But usually it is summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Stewed apple and proper cream which is very thin.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Huh?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Emilie Richards, Sister's Choice.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing. That's all I'm saying.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing that I remember. Hubby was sitting with the kids for a little minute. I thought of looking on Austar. I wanted to go to bed early to catch up on my sleep.

42. FAVORITE SOUND. I like hearing my little girl talk to her brother and sisters.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Probably the stones.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Tasmania? Maybe Coff's Harbour. I am ignorant, which is farthest?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am not very good at nurturing my talents. All I can say I am nurturing at the moment is my typing speed.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Regional Victoria. Actually Wangaratta.

Please consider yourself tagged if you want to play.

Want to know what my Grand Grandmother's name is? Take my name, move the first letter somewhere else, keep the same vowels and take one of my letters out.

Don't forget her name starts with a new letter.

Any guesses?

Comments

Susan said…
Is her name Hilda?

Was interesting reading all that!
Linda said…
You are so quick! Yes it is!
Lakeland Jo said…
What is English with white peppper?
I love the idea of your favourite smell- the bush. One day I would love to experience that.
Linda said…
English styled food that I grew up with. I eat all tradional English or Australian food with salt and white pepper.
Joolz said…
Hey Linda

Read thru your list of trivia and it's so interesting.
Great that you like Kasey Chambers - she grew up in our town (Millicent, lived at Southend). I can remember hearing her play at the local pub when she was probably 12-13. Fantastic voicethen and now. Her dad Bill, sang at my sisters wedding many years ago.

Cheers - Joolz
Kk said…
Love the list!
I neve knew Anne of GG, was pictured - n yea nice name history!
flmom said…
I was going to ask the same question as Lakeland Jo and see that you already answered. :o)

Evaporated cane crystals is a less refined sugar than the regular white sugar sold in the stores here. You can substitute regular sugar for it.

Popular Posts