Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Sunday...

Outside My Window... it is dark

I am thinking... a lot less than I was before the kids went to bed, I felt I had things to get off my chest, but they are gone now

I am thankful for... my daughter encouraging my eldest daughter to go to the pool with her

From the kitchen... a beautiful modern version of egg & bacon pie

I am wearing... a new My Size t-shirt blue, and my faithful jeans

I am creating... too many posts, (sorry)

I am going... to the library sometime

I am reading... in between books, maybe I will read an Emilie Richards book that is not about quilts

I am hoping... I feel more myself soon

I am hearing... hubby sniffing with hayfever

Around the house... ballet clothes hanging to dry again

One of my favorite things... all things ballet

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: thankfully nothing. I want to recover from last week that has flared up the chest trouble I had from the flu during the winter

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
we noticed the Mum and baby magpipe out the kitchen window, one had gone to the back of the shed I think

Comments

Dorothy said…
I like this style of post! I'm thinking about stealing the idea. Do you just come up with the beginning of each sentence or do you get the ideas from another source?
Linda said…
My picture hasn't been linked in yet. But I will give the page to find the sentences.

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2008/04/join-simple-womans-daybook.html
Linda said…
I have just found that everything has been moved to the one spot where you can link in each week and find the sentences I think.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
DeniseinVA said…
You're not posting too much for me. I enjoy catching up when I visit. Loved the photo too.
Anonymous said…
I really enjoyed clicking over from the daybook page, and like you I lose all my thoughts all too quickly once I have a moment! LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Popular Posts