Thankful Thursday ~ December 4


Thursday: I didn't have to wait all day for my hampers to arrive and they were all there and accounted for. My husband finally found Spotlight in South Morang, he didn't find the Mill Park one. I was able to get a new tripillow. I think it lifts me up to read about 8" over the one I have had for 21 years. While he was lost he got a similar one at Target, that middle daughter is very please with, bests sitting against a wall. We both got a nice cover.

Friday: My husband got home safely from his trip and was able to meet me at ballet. I was very proud of my middle daughter in one of her dances. I only saw one that day and the other dance the next day. It nearly made me cry, the timing was excellent, they all seem to becoming real dancers, you can see their hard work is paying off.

Saturday: My daughter was awarded an encourgement award at ballet. She said earlier in the year she wants to get good at it, which is lovely.

Sunday:
My middle daughter went swimming and enjoyed looking at a frog. This week I was reading about praising even for the bad things in my novel Saturday Morning by Lauraine Snelling.

Monday: I loved smelling my buddliea. I went out to play with the girls and the dog. Not sure what my reason for going out was, but that is what we did. I forget how much that smell means to me. I have grown them since my Grandfather grew some bushes for us, just before he died in 1985. I also found two Grannies Bonnets that have come up from seed from a bush here. I wanted to take it to our new house, I'm glad I don't have to grow the seed myself to get a plant there.

It was nice and cool driving to school as I still haven't got my air-conditioning fixed.

I was grateful the school let us pick up our school books a couple of days late. We had a lovely meal of chicken and vegetables and a pasta bake with mozzerella. It was like having lasagne! If anyone makes it, it is fine in a lasagne dish, with just frozen carrots and finely sliced chicken.

Tuesday: We had a lovely lunch. An old favourite I used to make. Croissants with a mushroom and bacon filling. The three of us helped quickly as hubby was home for lunch. Second son and I started it before he came home.

I really enjoyed watching Beyond River Cottage. I saw some medieval styled biscuits/cookies for the tree being made with rose hips for decoration.

Wednesday: We got a nice party together for our now seven year old daughter for the family. Our dog didn't eat the styrofoam container that somehow got into his yard.

We got our power bill paid and picked up $800 worth of school books.




Iris is the hostess of Thankful Thursday.

Comments

Grammy said…
I am so glad things are doing well for you. It is a special gift to be able to go out side and play with the kids. I was thankful to be able to do this with my grand kids this last summer.
Have a great week.
Grammy
Anonymous said…
beautiful list of thankfuls. inspiring too because you count your blessings. God bless you more, linda.
Unknown said…
Linda,

Neat, delightful. I enjoyed reading about your week and how you see the Lord providing each day.

Neat..
i said…
Glad to hear you have a lovely week so far. We have a lot to be thankful for, no matter how small it is. God bless!
Ilove the holiday look of your blog! Happy TT!
Melanie said…
I love how you look at each day of the week and find blessings each and every day.

Happy Thankful Thursday1
Bonnie said…
I love reading your thankfulness for each day. It's such a wonderful walk down your life's road for me. Thank you for sharing yourself this way. Blessings!
Laurie Ann said…
Such a great list of blessings, both great and small! Happy Thankful Thursday!
Cheryl said…
You have such a thankful heart. Thanks for sharing it with us. Happy TT~
Denise said…
Such great blessings.

Popular Posts