Skywatch Friday ~ December 19

These photos were taken at Tallangatta on Wednesday. It was raining. I didn't get out because of the rain, but some of my kids did. Some when for a pit stop, and another bought some drinks for us. We had a late start for an afternoon dentist appointment. It takes an hour to get to Tallangatta. It has a lovely park in the middle of the street. We still had over an hour to travel.



On Thursday I came across some more trees that may have been in the middle of getting decorated in Tumbarumba, New South Wales, Australia.



Click on the Skywatch button to view this week's lovely entry and to visit some lovely sky pictures.

Comments

Well that is a cute skywatch. He is going to be busy.
Anonymous said…
How cute! Santa looks so handsome up there.

You can check out my sky watch posts here and here. Happy weekends!
Dorothy said…
He's Everywhere! He's Everywhere!
Even DownUnder! I bet it feels funny to have Christmas in the summer, because here we associate it with cold and snowy weather!
Linda said…
I have been meaning to take a photo of the sign out of town that has Santa swimming in the river!
Guy D said…
Great idea for a skywatch shot, I like it.

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures
Terrebel said…
Any chance of a white Christmas? ;-)
Linda said…
Is Santa perspiring a bit in his cold weather outfit? Great fun!
cute post...santa is adorable sitting there...
have a good holiday.
Arija said…
I love Tumbarumba, we often stay there on our way to Sydney. There are so many wonderful places to go reasonably nearby like all those waterfalls on the way to Mt.Selwyn. Lucky you were getting rain we've been too dry for too long.
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Linda said…
The turn off to the Elliott Way is very special. Sometimes I can't beleive I am really there.
Steffi said…
Really nice pictures!I will write my first Skywatch on next Friday because I am new!

Popular Posts