Thankful Thursday ~ December 11


The theme today is Praise.

Thursday: Seeing my daughter's ballet photo in the newspaper. She looked like a ballerina too, so I was very proud of her.

Friday: My son got his and his girlfriend's car in for a service. It highlighted things he had to do with the car that I am very happy will get sorted out. It is so hard for young adults isn't it sometimes?

My daughter's got to swim in a creek and go on an outing with Youth Group. My eldest saw a fresh water crayfish? which was special as I used to see them when I was a kid and spent a lot of time at the river.

Saturday:
Hubby found an exotic poppy in the garden seen here, different in colour to the one we are collecting seeds for. He has been busy cleaning our other house, and I know it will make a difference to how we feel and help us keep going and renovating.

My dog went for a walk with me on a lead. He is nearly five months old and didn't like to be led previously.

Sunday: My daughter's showed me their Bible Society calendars they were given at Youth Group. They are so blessed. Calendars cost quite a lot. One was the youth one on this page, the other was a page for each verse starting with 1Corinthians 13:4.

My daughter got to hang her chenille ornaments she made with her Nana. I had forgotten about them, I bought them on ebay, last year. They were a kit.



Monday: I had a bit of a rest in the morning to try and help my chest clear up or sinus or both. I got lovely greetings from people around town, and it blessed me a lot.

Tuesday: My husband got to the gymnastics awards night on time and we got to sit together, which doesn't happen often. My daughter got to stay for sausages and the rain held off until she was finished at 8pm. We got a handmade card posted off to her brother and his girlfriend so they get a nice surprise in the mail from their little sister.

I enjoyed a little bit of TV with my fifteen year old daughter.

Wednesday: I found a lovely blog to visit and some new memes to enjoy. Thanks for popping by Joyce.

I may have some good news about a piano teacher.

Comments

Joyce said…
Hello again, Linda,

You have written about so many good things for which to be thankful! This reminds me that I must keep doing this excellent meme.

You are so sweet to link to my blog, and introduce me to your friends. Thank you so much!
Denise said…
Thanks for sharing such nice blessings.
Unknown said…
Hi Linda,

Delightful TT post.... I think it is neat to relive your week with you. Each day you notice the wonderful things the Lord does in your life and the lives of your family. Inspiring.

Have a wonderful TT.
i said…
What a thankful week indeed you have there! God bless you!
Anonymous said…
That is one sweet post.

My Thankful Thursday entry is posted here. Please drop by if you have the time.
Laurie Ann said…
I love how you break your praises down by day. God is so good! Happy Thankful Thursday!
Darlene said…
Great list of thanks!!
This is my first visit to your place. I will be back to read more!
Have a fabulous day!!!!
Darlene
Cheryl said…
Great thankful post. Enjoyed my visit here. Happy TT~

Popular Posts