Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... pretty blue hills

I am thinking... about the fun you can have bloghopping around the daybooks. I found a book that looked interesting on the Accepting Change blog. It is about discerning the voice of God. I have decisions I need to make this year. I hope I can hop around a bit more.

I am thankful for... one of my son's giving his heart to the Lord yesterday

From the kitchen... we finally get to use up our kranskys, last night since there were only three of us home we had one takeaway pizza

I am wearing... new ebay jeans, my favourite, pink windcheater, beige skivvy, dated flowery socks and my new runners

I am creating... a wardrobe for my fifteen year old daughter for summer and to wear overseas

I am going... to the city this week

I am reading... A Cousin's Promise by Wanda Brunstetter

I am hoping... the weather is good for our trip and that we don't get too tired to drive home safely

I am hearing... the TV

Around the house... our other house is getting its roses pruned

One of my favorite things... old fashioned soft salad rolls in a long shape

A few plans for the rest of the week: watching my son graduate from university!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... my daughter followed the video and cut a mangosteen for me.



You can visit Peggy and the other daybookers here.

Comments

Joolz said…
Hey Linda

Those mangosteens look fascinating. What do they taste like? Can you eat the red part?

Joolz
Linda said…
They taste lovely, and no you can't eat the red part. The red part is very pretty whole, I wish I had photographed it as well.

Popular Posts