1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
Very good. A few weeks ago we were pushed along a unfamiliar country road, at a speed that was OK but probably not for us in the dark.
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)
Yes, I just read it on Thundercatt99 blog a few minutes ago, and watched the video.
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
I can't say I have. You never know though, maybe I have myself fooled.
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?
Some people in town tend to do that. It seems to be a tradition here.
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
Here we call it a boot. We don't have a boot in our car.
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
A few pieces of cooked rice.
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....
I probably wouldn't know exactly what was going on.
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
Fold. Some habits I've kept.
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
Raffle ticket? $100, no, unfortunately.
11. Who is your favorite Disney character?
12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
I used to look forward to Days return, but that is a long time ago. Here we would have that happen perhaps in February. Back to school starts then for us.
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)
I have done cake decorating for a 21st, and other things. I haven't for a long time though.
15. Are we there yet?