Give Me Five, sorry it's Tuesday
Give Me Five end-of-summer wrap up thoughts.
"Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer time. I had some goals for this summer that went unattended. Also, some of you might want to sum up some of the summer time excitement that you did actually get around to...or some combination of both! :)"
I checked the blog yesterday a few times, and when I found out the theme, I thought, it's not summer here. But, it would be nice to say goodbye to winter in some way. Five things, that will stretch the memory.
1. The big achievement and fun around here was going to Canberra to watch our son graduate from university.
2. Another big achievement for me was to take our youngest daughter for her first circus performance.
3. We moved a quite large tree before it shot for spring.
4. Our daughter won a scholarship to Malaysia so that was fun going to get her passport photo etc. and buying some clothes for her at Target.
5. We took our van away to be crushed. Sad day but it was great, got some money and it made our house look tidier.