Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... its dark

I am thinking... about the music Puppet On A String

I am thankful for... my lovely children

From the kitchen... Caramel Popcorn

I am wearing... the usual red windcheater and jeans

I am creating... some more popcorn for in a few days time, this time apricot

I am going... to our newer house

I am reading... just finished Letter Perfect, a wonderful book

I am hoping... my driveway at the new house and the specimen trees are still there

I am hearing... whirring computer

Around the house... trying to tidy up

One of my favorite things... Puppet On A String

A few plans for the rest of the week: helping our son with his homework

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... a photo from last weekend




The Simple Woman's Daybook is from Peggy at The Simple Woman

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
I really enjoyed that book too. Just curious, are you living at your new home yet? Hugs..
Linda said…
Perhaps after we finish the ceiling in our room, after doing some urgent gardening.
Unknown said…
What a lovely picture!

Here's mine if you'd like to visit

Daybook

Popular Posts