1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept?
No, I don't think so.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side.
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
I think I was a back sleeper. I think if I slept on my stomach I wouldn't be able to move in the morning, though I think it is getting better. It is pretty cold here, so on the side with something over my nose helps, something I thought I would never do.
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
A mismash of acrylic blanket, sleeping bag, old wool blankets, old fashioned sheets. We are sleeping on a fold up bed. Our real bed is at the new house, we tried moving there, but had problems with mice and lots of other stuff. At the moment we are waiting for the weather to warm up to finish painting the ceiling then will set up the bed. Part of our doona cover got wrecked after the mice thingo and it has to be sewn as well. However, I did buy a nice new doona cover for the doona whos cover is torn (make sense?) and only used it that one time. Mice have good timing don't they? I hadn't had a new doona cover for ages. I'll get to use it, wanted to buy the matching winter cover thingo. If I find the style no. in the catalogue maybe I could still buy it online.
The mice haven't been back after the second lot of foam was installed in places we missed the first time.
5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
I'd like to think not.
6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
No, nightie only, no pjs.
7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone?
Sleep alone? Don't think so. Getting used to the odd night by myself when my husband has to stay over for work.
8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."
9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
Have been expecting that to happen, but it hasn't I don't think.