Simple Woman's Daybook ~ August 25



FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside My Window... it is dark now

I am thinking... about the sounds you can hear at my new house and all the memories it brings up, I heard a chook making a noise and I thought of the smell of nesting boxes

I am thankful for... the children, the girls, though unwell, that it is manageable at the moment

From the kitchen... Silverbeet & Broad Bean & Pancetta Risotto (chard & fava beans)

I am wearing... new pink windcheater and skivvy with pale blue jeans

I am creating... a rose garden with box hedge design

I am going... grocery shopping

I am reading... Laura by Donald Zochert

I am hoping... I get a parcel or two this week with clothes in them

I am hearing... hubby reading little daughter a story

Around the house... the cat just went outside

One of my favorite things... the seeds of cape gooseberry, the same cute colour as the fruit

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I hope the girls get better and that my car is ready on Tuesday, and hopefully we can get hubby's hair cut, we still haven't worked out how to go about that so it works consistently

Here is picture thought I am sharing... of two very big in my eyes, cockatoos



Comments

Popular Posts