Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 1


FOR TODAY Sunday...

Outside My Window... the sun is trying to come out, it has been raining heavily by the looks of things

I am thinking... that I hope second son can think of something to write for his English as it is very important

I am thankful for... our dog coping with us being away, and that he is resting quietly in his kennel

From the kitchen... I enjoyed my trip to an Asian food store so have a few new things in my pantry

I am wearing... my good jeans, runners, black skivvy and new pink windcheater

I am creating... a menu plan when I work out if we have much to work with

I am going... not sure yet, until I get my car back

I am reading...
Laura still

I am hoping... I figure out how to go about shopping since I missed going last week. We bought some sausages to start things off with on the way home

I am hearing... the girls playing a game on the TV

Around the house... we are trying to warm the house up after being away for the weekend at a University Open Day and to visit eldest son and his girlfriend

One of my favorite things... the Pokemon lollies middle daughter bought for second son

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: just getting well, this virus has been around our house for two weeks?

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Tumut

Comments

Popular Posts