Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 22


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside My Window... the white blossoms on our flowering pears

I am thinking... it has been very hectic around here today, not much time to think, so have forgotten

I am thankful for... getting the bill for the work on my car paid

From the kitchen... Salad, homemade potato wedges, pork sausages

I am wearing... another pair of op-shop jeans, a spring top with a polar fleece v-neck jumper over it

I am creating... a name for our new pet

I am going... grocery shopping

I am reading... Beverly Lewis, The Shunning

I am hoping... I find a name soon

I am hearing... our second son talking to his Dad in the kitchen

Around the house... lots of clothes getting washed, packed, sorted, unpacked, first washed

One of my favorite things... pictures of German Shorthaired Pointers in a wheat straw paddock

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: doing some jobs up the street, getting the girls ready for their holiday

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Comments

Hill upon Hill said…
Oh your new pet is gorgeous. I am so glad someone else is thinking of so many things, that they forget.
Leanne said…
Hi
I enjoy Beverly Lewis books!!!

Love Leanne
The dB family said…
Your new puppy is adorable! Glad to read that you're starting to feel better too!
Was great to visit your daybook today! YOur new pet looks somewhat like my chocolate lab, Buster! You'll find a good name, I'm sure! Cora

Popular Posts