Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 15


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside My Window... it is dark, with the odd lightening flash

I am thinking... about the new dog we may buy

I am thankful for... the nice evening we had at the gymnastics display

From the kitchen... we had spaghetti bolognaise

I am wearing... a new spring top, that did look nice on, it looked like I tried

I am creating... organising the kids clothes, wisdom needed I think, lots of thinking to be done

I am going... nowhere, but maybe I will go help with the dog if I can and we decide to do that

I am reading... in between books

I am hoping... my son and his girlfriend arrive safely they are going on a special holiday and are driving all day tomorrow starting early (please pray for them they haven't done this before, I would feel better at least)

I am hearing... very heavy rain and water rushing over the gutter and thunder

Around the house... lots and lots of clothes to put away that were washed in the warm weather before the rain, thankfully the hot water is more plentiful in the warmer weather

One of my favorite things... my tulips (below)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: a birthday party, Christmas shopping we hope

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Comments

flmom said…
Oh, I adore tulips! The photo you posted is simply gorgeous. What a splendid sight to have in your yard.
Annie said…
What a beautiful post, and I love the tulip. I have only started taking photos since I started my blog, and I just love it.
DeniseinVA said…
What an absolutely beautiful photo. I left something for you on my latest post. It is an award I was given that I would like to pass on to you. I hope you'll accept.
The Old Dairy said…
I can't seem to get tulips to flower here, may-be it isn't cold enough, yours is a beatuiful colour. Will be praying for your son and girlfriend as they are driving on the roads. I think I worry about my older ones more than the younger ones they can't drive yet, lol....
Mandy
Linda said…
Thank you Mandy. Our son was surprised by the roads they had to drive on I think. Very patchy, some good some bad.

Thank you also Kim and Annie. Those are the favourite of the tulips we have.

Thank you Denise as well. Thank you all. (It is a lovely award.)
Hill upon Hill said…
What a beautiful tulip.
Sherry said…
I really enjoyed your blog! Beautiful tulip. =]
Linda said…
midnite scrapper, you blog is beautiful.

Popular Posts