Simple Woman's Daybook ~ September 29


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside My Window... it is a beautiful sunny day. I noticed the pear blossoms floating to the ground, how lovely. This is the first year they have had nice flowers. We bought three advanced trees when we moved here, which is something we don't have the opportunity to do very often

I am thinking... about Christmas presents, not sure I am doing a good job of it so far

I am thankful for... all the lovely work my husband has been doing weeding and things

From the kitchen... we hope to make some jam melon pickles, but need to do some planning first

I am wearing... I admit I haven't had my shower yet this morning, so dressing gown etc.

I am creating... I have been deciding placement of trees at our new house as it is early spring and I was a little late planting a dogwood, but have other plants, like moving a aucuba

I am going... to pick up my girls and yet another trip to the dentist, which I had been putting off making appointments for all winter as so much is involved with actually going there

I am reading... The Confession by Beverly Lewis

I am hoping... the name Miki is OK for our dog, usually I love searching for names, though I think I have given it a lot of thought, it means Moon, his kennel name has Skye in it after his Mum. He has a moon shaped spot on his back. Hubby tried out the name this morning, but we have a mental block and want to use our old dog's name who recently passed away. They are very similar to look at, especially the spot, and have a similar nature. Our daughter also things the other two spots make him a little like Mickey Mouse

I am hearing... just a ticking clock it is very quiet. Hubby decided another load of wood would be good to collect after all, which I thought would be the case. Now I am hearing a parrot, lovely!

Around the house... piles of homework and calculators as our son only has a few weeks left until his VCE (Year 12) exams

One of my favorite things... cuddling the puppy, he sits on my lap, though he is quite big, he scrabbles up with a bit of help

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: giving my Mum a chocolate vine hubby potted up yesterday, I don't usually get a chance to do things like that as Mum lives quite a few hours away

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Comments

DeniseinVA said…
Lovely post and a very pretty photo.
Thanks for the "peek" into your daybook! :)

Popular Posts