A fun award!


Karen from Homespun Simplicity has given me an award! Thank you so much Karen. Karen has a lovely blog, so if you have the time, please visit.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.


The rules to follow are :
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

These are the people I have chosen to award. I appreciate the cultural side to these blogs.

Caroline at The Simple Things
Mama Bee at Bee~Content Ranch
Daisymum7 at Notes from daisy mountain
Mandy at The Old Dairy
Tania at Out Back
Tilly at Tilly Tatas
Lynda at Food, Fun & Farm in East Africa
flmom at The Narrow Path
Gill at That British Woman
Denise at An English Girl Rambles
Linda at At Home On The Rock and the lovely ladies at:
Hill upon Hill
Woman of Notes
Garden Goose
Gracious Hospitality

Comments

La Tea Dah said…
Thank you so very, very much --- and congratulations on your award as well.

Enjoy a lovely day!
LaTeaDah
flmom said…
I'm flattered - thank you! I really enjoy and appreciate all I learn from reading your blog as well.
Linda, thanks so much for this award, I'm honoured that you chose to award it to my blog :)
thanks for the award Linda, also here is where you can get the liners for the loaf pans, I got them when we were in England earlier in the year:

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/baking-parchment-loaf-tin-liners/F/C/cooking-baking/C/cooking-baking-baking/C/baking-baking-parchment-cases/product/5552_7321_5553_6545

Gill
Caroline said…
I am so honoured that you would think of me to send an award too I'm totalled blown away but as I have just started blogging please can you tell me how to copy & paste it to my blog.Sorry for my ignorance but you lovely ladies are teaching me so much already.
Linda said…
Hi Caroline.

What I do is right click the one on my post and save it somewhere on your computer. I have a graphics folder. Then when you do a post you click the thingo that looks like a landscape picture (the one you use for your photos) and there is a place to upload it from your computer, browse. When it is uploaded you can click ok or something and it will be in your post.

To get it in your sidebar on layout add a gadget, mine was picture I think. It will also let you upload the photo from your computer and then you save. Then you can move it on the layout.

It might be too much or not enough information, but feel free to ask again.
kari and kijsa said…
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
smiles,
kari & kijsa
Thanks so much, Linda! I am really honoured you'd pick me. Hopefully I'll get it posted on my blog later today.
Hi Linda --- I've added the award to my blog!
Tilly said…
Thank you so much Linda!
Fiona said…
Thanks Linda, I am flattered that you read and appreciate my blog!

Popular Posts