Looking forward, looking back


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside My Window... bright green leaves of ornamental pears, an overcast day, but not quite sultry

I am thinking... my husband was saying ideas for my blog so I can have the template I wanted, but not sure he has the time. It just would make it easier for everyone to read

I am thankful for... our government giving money to people just before Christmas, I was struggling with ideas until I heard that. Although I do have lots of food from Chrisco coming that does ease the burden on our pocket at that time of year

From the kitchen... a piece of bread with Fluff on it on a plate that my daughter didn't eat, I bought it at Coles when I was at the regional centre last time. I looked in the fridge and it is possible we have enough for tea in left-overs.

I am wearing... another pair of op-shop jeans and an older mauve t-shirt

I am creating... a list of hampers I would like to order for next year. Last year I didn't think I would need to order, but it always turns out a good idea. Two of the catalogues have arrived

I am going... I thought I would be going to where I usually shop last fortnight (two weeks), maybe this time

I am reading... Across The Years by Tracie Peterson. It has been great so far, it fits in with my reading on the net about Gallipoli or WWI, and issues to do with cancer that I recently went through with my dog, and prior to that my Dad. I found the book on ebay, and I am glad I did

I am hoping... I eventually fill out the forms I have to fill out, mark in calendar dates etc.

I am hearing... Pimp My Ride on TV

Around the house... the wood heater is on, our daughter was cold so she got industrious and lit it herself as practise, her friend and I helped a little but she mostly did it herself

One of my favorite things...
the new mullein plant my husband found at the new house, we had a mature plant last year that was finished and we pulled it out, it is the middle of spring at the moment so it is self-sown

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: will have to organise to pay the terms ballet and gym fees and maybe buy a new sports top for school, they have a new one and quickly the plain ones have become not so nice. One daughter starts Year 7 next year in late January and I did want to go to the information night just to buy the top.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... this is a photo my eleven year old daughter took at the National Dinosaur Museum.


Comments

Unknown said…
Love the format of todays post. I should try something like instead of rambling on. Still I think rambling says loads about my personality. I always feel very calm reading your blog thank you for a lovely interlude in my day.

daisymum
The Old Dairy said…
Love the new look. Really enjouyed your posts the last couple of days.
Havn't had a chance to post myself for a couple of days, be back tomorrow.......

Mandy
Tilly said…
I'm really enjoying the photo's that your girl's are taking. This one reminds me of a trip I took to a museum years ago.

Popular Posts