Read about my blog title on the CBO blog!


On my sidebar you may have noticed a button with the words Proud Member CBO Christian Bloggers Online.

What is CBO you might ask?

"The Christian Bloggers Online blog roll was created to unite people and blogs of faith. Web users can browse member’s sites to easily find other blogs of Christians that share the same Christian faith, without having to waste hours searching through secular blogs that may hold little or no interest to them.

The CBO is a not-for-profit, nonprofit online group hosted by bigdadgib.net and maintained by Gilbert Purtee for the soul enjoyment of the members and readers of the CBO blogs."


Gilbert Purtee is a truck driver from the US. He also has his own blog that can be accessed at CBO. I am sure you will enjoy the company of Gilbert and the other bloggers.

You can read how I came up with my blog title here.

Here are some of the features of CBO.
  • The monthly book Give-A-Way where a CBO member wins a free book.
  • The CBO Spotlight where a member's blog is featured on the front page of the CBO site.
  • The NEW CBO Community site with games, Christian Chat rooms, member pages, profiles, music and more.
  • The fellowship of many other Christian bloggers with the same interest and issues.
  • The iPray section where members share praise, prayer and needs.
I clicked on the Store, and it is wonderful.

Comments

The dB family said…
I will have to have a peek. I've been wondering how to connect with more Christian bloggers.
This is great to know, thankyou Linda.

Popular Posts