In October I found this gorgeous post. It is written by Leanne from Homemade Rainbows. Isn't the picture on her post beautiful? Leanne invited anyone who felt like it to play along...... so here it is.
Here's how to play...
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
Boring/Quirky Facts about myself:
1. I think I have a dry Scottish humor, or that is what I thought at one time.2. Since I got Austar I tend to miss watching or listening to the news.
3. I wear mostly mens socks.
4. I do sometimes say shocking things to my kids, mild shocks to keep them on their toes. Just something they wouldn't expect, but I don't think unseemly. A few more 60-70s sayings have been coming out.
5. I don't wear jewellery, for whatever reason.
6. I don't read Jodi Picoult.
I am going to invite people to tag themselves as well.
I found a blog things quirky test. This is how I did.
|Your Quirk Factor: 46%|
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!