Skywatch Friday ~ October 17



This is a photo my 11 year old daughter took in Canberra.



Comments

Kim said…
That sky is amazing - she's good with a camera. So, you get clouds too huh? Thought that was only here in the dull UK!
Tilly said…
Really enjoying the photo's that your girls are taking. And liking the new blog look too. Did you have any problems with the change of template?
Caroline said…
Love your new look blog.
A change is like a holiday
Have a great day Caroline
Linda said…
No. It wasn't my first choice, but suited everything I had on my blog.
Aisha said…
Cloudy but so beautiful still! :)
Tania said…
Looks like it's about to rain in the picture. Is that Lake Burley Griffin? Beautiful.
The dB family said…
It looks a lot like our skies here today. What a pretty shot!

I was momentarily confused when your blog popped up. I love the new look. I want to make a few changes to mine, but am afraid I will lose everything.
Michele said…
Gosh, your daughter is pretty talented... she actually took this photo? Wow... very nice! It's an amazing sky... I'm glad I dropped by. =)
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat-Canada
love those clouds.......

Gill in Canada
vincibene said…
Dramatic clouds! Fantastic! Your girl is talented!
Jeannelle said…
Tell your daughter this is a very nice photo! I like the way she caught the birds flying there, too! Greetings from Iowa, USA.
Patty said…
Very nice shot..I love the scenery
Linda said…
It is Lake Burley Griffin.

Some of her other photos I will be posting for Remembrance Day.

I will try to remember to tell her about all the compliments tonight.
Anonymous said…
It's great to see another Aussie sky. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts