Australian Idol Winners Single

It is now on Youtube, so those you couldn't see it last time I posted will be able to view it. Wes Carr's single called You was released today. I also like the runner's up single that wasn't released because he didn't win is very Australian and lovely too.





It is hard to find what you want to watch on the Idol site now, so I will put some more of my favourites.





The Idol site is lovely today because the journeys are there, they are such lovely stories.

They played Rattlin' Bones (Casey Chambers)last night. I was absolutely delighted that Wes and Luke could join in. It was lovely. A little more subdued, but wonderful how well they suited it.



I am not fussed about the studs or the critter on the table, but I love the song very much.

Comments

Obviously then this Idol singing show is on all over the world.

It's funny I just love American Idol, but can't stand Canadian Idol, and we live in Canada!!

There should be a new season of American Idol starting in Jan/Feb of 2009.

Gill

Popular Posts