An Award


flmom from The Narrow Path has given me the Marie Antoinette ~ A Real Person Award.

The rules for this award are to display the icon and pass it along to 7 other bloggers I feel are real in who they are.

Some of my Aussie mates already have this award, and I know they are very real, but these people below are all very real. I enjoyed receiving this award very much.

At Home On The Rock
The Mennobrarian
Ash Lane Farm
Yesterday Today and Tomorrow In My Garden
Bee~Content Ranch
Still At Home
Heart Felt

Because they are real, they are individual, very nice blogs to visit.

Comments

Monica said…
Wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate the warm words and thoughts. It's fitting that you should have this award to pass on since you are so genuine in your writing too. ~Monica
Caroline said…
Hi Linda
Just another blogging ????
I hope you don't mind. When I do a post how do I make the text a link to that persons blog eg. If I put the Remote Treechanger how do I make it link to your blog.
Thanks for your help
Heart Felt said…
Thanks so much Linda, this is the best award ever! You deserve this and thank-you for passing it on. xx
Linda said…
You find my blog address by clicking the banner at the top and highlight it, and click control C.

Then you write Remote Treechanger in your post, highlight it. Then click on the thing above where you are writing that looks like a chain (same place where you upload photos except to the left) insert my url by clicking the box where to put it, then control v and click that it is OK.

(Remote the http:// first before you put it in.)

Popular Posts