Castle & Chrisco Delivery Day

I am over excited here today I think. I need a lie down or something.

Today we had our delivery. We didn't have to wait very long, it came before we had our lunch. Hubby was here to help me, I am not sure how many it is been since he helped me with the deliveries. Last year it was delivered to our new house, then I had to put some boxes in the car and bring them home. So this was easy, I should have taken it a bit more easy.

I was pleased how it turned out. Everything is put away except the boxes, which is the downside I suppose. They are nice boxes though.

My middle daughter was away for the day. It was still hectic, everyone talking at once, including our son who rang us a couple of times. But it gave me a chance while we were waiting etc. to finalise my menu for two weeks. I am reasonably happy with it. Quite complicated. I needed basil for a chicken dish, and our local food shop is hit and miss, today miss. My husband got all the shopping today instead of waiting until tomorrow.

I was going to tell you what the gifts were inside the boxes, but it may ruin the surprise for those who haven't had their deliveries yet. We were rapt with one of the presents. They always seem to know what people like, well, what I like at least.

I have my mince pies, and two boxes of chocolates in case they are needed for Chris Kringle.

Last year I got Christmas lights in my delivery I think.

Since I have posted photos of all of my children except one, here is my youngest, Christmas Day three years ago.


Comments

Sounds like a good day.

What a cute pic!
Dorothy said…
I guess I don't understand about "Castle & Chrisco Delivery Day" but if you are excited and got something good, that's wonderful!!!
Cute picture of your youngest!!!
Linda said…
It is frozen and grocery items mostly depending on what you order, paid for a little each week and delivered in time for Christmas.

I usually order one with English styled things like cake and pudding and mince pies, something for my daughter's birthday like chips and soft drink (soda), any thing that is hard to buy here, and usually a ham.
Tilly said…
I'm with Dorothy on not understanding the chrisco thing. Though I think you can do something similar here in the UK. I guess it's like christmas come early. lovely pic of your little girl.
Linda said…
I think the UK started these kinds of Christmas savings things. I know Canada has Chrisco now I think, and also New Zealand.
Hill upon Hill said…
I love your Christmas background. Lovely to receive your Chrisco stuff.

Popular Posts