Kitchen Poetry 4


Left-over chicken pasta. We usually make chicken lasagne with chicken mince, but didn't want to do that today. I fished around and found this recipe. Chicken mince recipes are hard to find. We wanted to buy beef mince at the shop as I haven't shopped yet, my car was in the workshop this morning. I go out of town for this very reason. They always have chicken mince, so that is why a have a couple of chicken mince recipes, like the lasagne and some chicken balls with plum sauce.

We used the alfredo recipe from an old Women's Weekly Italian cookbook.

Comments

raining sheep said…
I love past anything! Especially if there is cheese involved. That makes me hungry.
Dorothy said…
You make me hungry! ... it's 9:30 and I haven't had breakfast yet. I like chicken recipes, so maybe I'll look for a recipe like this.
Unknown said…
That looks great!! I am sitting here trying to decide what to eat tonight for dinner Friady is usually something fun and easy this might just fit the bill now where is that cook book I know someone gave me one years ago....

btw still saying a little prayer things go your way this week

daisymum
Linda said…
The link is dead, perhaps this is the replacement?

http://www.simplygreatmeals.com.au/recipe/89/cheesy-chicken-pasta-bake

Popular Posts