My Boys

Well, I had a lot of posts scheduled when I wrote this, but finally here is a photo of my "boys". The first photo that I thought about posting was of my daughter who just turned 15. I saw the photo of Caroline's daughter and loved it and they are the same age. I finally posted that one, and have another coming of her eldest little sister.

My son sent me this picture, it was a bit of trouble for him as he is studying, well not for much longer this semester. He and his girlfriend went on that weekend excursion to the Botanical Gardens that I have been posting pictures of fairly recently.

I remembered that there was a photo of my other boy too taken this year, so that is great. I don't usually post family pictures. It is a big event having grown sons, and as my youngest will be 18 early next year and was supposed to have gone to uni next year, a great change the first time for me. He will however go the year after all being well.


They both look like my family in the face, and height, but take after their Dad's family in colouring, hair, except for the younger one's nose.

Comments

Hill upon Hill said…
It is nice to catch up with your week.
Dorothy said…
It's nice to have grown boys! My one and only is now 46! I think we grow even closer when they grow up.
Tina Leavy said…
handsome fellows. so sorry it took me a while to get over here and say thanks for the award you gifted to me a while back. ave finally gotten it posted..oi. shame on me. but thanks so much. hope you are having a grand week.
Cathy said…
Hello Linda
Those are rather nice handsome fellas you have there:)
Like Dorothy my three sons are all past the 40yr mark.
Oh dear it makes me feel old when I say that lol
Take care
Cathy
Tilly said…
Nice to 'meet' your boys. Resemblance is a funny thing - Nipper has his Dad's eyes, eyebrows and chin but overall he looks so much like my family that you can hardly see his Dad at all.

Popular Posts