Skywatch Friday ~ November 21



Comments

Redzlan said…
Hi!

Nice blue sky with white jet trail.
Happy SW Friday!
Louise said…
What a vivid sky, set off by the contrails. Nice shot.

Please be so kind as to add a link to the SWF blog for your SWF posts!

Thank you so much for sharing and participating!
Linda said…
My link is under the graphic, if that is OK.
Anonymous said…
Very nice! The trail looked like it's part of the clouds.

My SWF photos are posted here and here. Please drop by if you have time. Thanks!
Oh, a clear blue sky... haven't seen that in awhile!

Beautiful pics, down through your blog, by the way.

I was curious how you had found mine - I think we share a friend in Deborah, at A Different Drum.

Enjoy your down under summer :0)

Julie
Linda said…
Yes, I was tagged and your tag post is so nice I will post a link for yours as well.

Thank you about the photos.
marley said…
Simple, yet brilliant. Love that blue, send some this way!
Suzanne said…
Great photo and I love the blue wispy sky.
Also think your blog background is so nice.
Happy SWF.
Colin Campbell said…
Australian skies have got to be some of the bluest in the world. Lovely shot. A lot of people think of Adelaide as remote.
Hi Linda, Lovely sky, the plane has passed, I wonder where it went?
Your Chrismas "facelift" looks very nice! Have a nice weekend.
Linda said…
Thanks Titania. I imagine it went to Sydney but could be wrong.
DeniseinVA said…
Hi Linda, what a pretty blue sky and the contrails are a nice addition. Lovely photo.
Louise said…
Hi Linda, Sorry for the confusion. I saw the badge, but the URL was not what I expected. thank you so much! Have a terrific weekend!
Kay said…
Fun photo for SWF. Your blog is very interesting. It's very original. I've never seen anything like this. Impressive.
Tuga7 said…
great blue sky!
Julie said…
What a lovely shot.

Popular Posts